Thursday, September 16, 2010

rich dad and poor dad

Here we go..
currently, I kept searching some books to improve my life quality..
and I found , which have been recommended so many times by my dad previously..but I didn't read it until now..
hmhmm...I'm on the way finished this books and it's awesome! I just realized how good it is..the theory in this book is very simple..all you have to know is to keep the money you earn and invest it.
Ya...it's pretty simple but most of the people didn't apply it..perhaps too many seduction outside and they spend all the money and left nothing for investment...
In subconscious mind, I guess everyone of you knows how important is to save money and follow the theory of 'money make money', specifically, which is to learn how to invest. However, people just don't bring it over into conscious way to make it happens...

When you are in lost,just go to look for this book..this book really could change the way you think...As I said..in subconscious mind...people know the theory very well..but they just didn't take it out and apply it....and when somebody does..he or she may have a great opportunity to be wealth...

1 comment:

  1. very true lol rich dad poor dad is a very very good book...just read it recently..lolz sry for the random pop in...

    ReplyDelete